The Best of the Best
Congratulations to the US Unlimited Aerobatic Team members announced at the U.S. National Aerobatic Championships on September 28, 2018!
The 2019 USA Unlimited Team are comprised of Rob Holland, Mark Nowosielski, Jim Bourke, Mike Ciliberti, Craig Gifford, AJ Wilder, Melissa Burns, Krysta Paradis, Foster Bachschmidt, Goody Thomas, and alternate Robbie Gibbs.
The team will be competing in the World Aerobatic Championships in Châteauroux, France. The USA will be represented by a group of pilots made up of veterans of the sport and newcomers to the team. The majority of the 2019 team pilots have participated in at least one previous World Championship.
This team will be competing at the 30th FAI World Aerobatic Championships in Châteauroux, France from the 22nd to the 31st of August, 2019. Follow news and updates at The official Facebook page for WAC2019. The WAC2019 official website is located at: http://wac2019.fr
- $2500: Helps sponsor the team's entry fees at WAC 2019
- $1000: Helps move a competition aircraft 600 miles closer to Châteauroux, France
- $500: Helps sponsor the team's airfare to Châteauroux, France.
- $100: Helps cover the cost of fuel and oil for one day of training camp.
- $50: Help to cover the cost of world-class coaching at training camp.
All levels of donations receive an autographed team photo.
The International Aerobatic Club is responsible for the selection of the Unlimited and Advanced power categories. US Aerobatic Teams competing at World Championships fall under the IAC 501(c)(3) organization to which donations are deductible under the Internal Revenue Code.