Aerobatic Waivers

Applying for an aerobatic practice box or contest box waiver? You’ll need to apply through your local Flight Service District Office (FSDO) for an FAA Form 7711 Certificate of Waiver or Authorization. Guidelines for your contest box can be found at: Aerobatic Contest Box: 8900.1 Vol. 3, Ch6, Sec 5: Issue of a Certificate of Waiver for an Aerobatic Contest Box

NOTE: This content is available to current IAC members only.
Please log in using the box on the right side of the page, or visit the Join/Renew page at: If you need assistance logging in, send us a message via: