Top Ten Reasons you should come to this contest:
10. The venue is simply incredible. World-class facilities with Pike's Peak (as in, "America the Beautiful") as the backdrop.
9. Amaze your friends with tales of aerobatics performed more than mile above sea level. (One free break per sequence.)
8. All the volunteer labor (cadets) you could ever want.
7. The hangar is big enough for an NFL football game, and we get to use it for free. No "packing" required!
6. Spectators welcome. Ask us for instructions if you're arriving by car.
5. Bargain prices! Cash, checks, and credit cards accepted.
4. Registration includes a free T-shirt, and we will have extras available for sale.
3. Lots of good hotels and restaurants in town.
2. Colorado Springs airport is close by -- bring the family! Among the many activities for non-pilots: Garden of the Gods, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, the Broadmoor Hotel, and lots more.
1. This opportunity only comes along once every couple of years -- the Academy's last acro event was back in '17. Don't miss out!
- You must complete a few extra forms no later than May 1 in order to operate a plane at the Academy. See: https://www.iac12.org/air-force-academy-ppr-forms. These may be submitted via email: donald.alexander.11 [at] us.af.mil
- Please forward the following information for everyone (all ages) attending Ben Lowell, including contestants, visitors, non-flying volunteers, spectators, etc. Send full names, date of birth, and for those old enough, drivers license info (State and license number) to Mike Arensmeyer at arensmeyerm1 [at] hotmail.com or text to 970-308-6864. Mike will acknowledge receipt and insure the Academy gets the information. If not on the access list, individuals may be denied access to the Academy Airfield. For non-US citizens please contact Mike. More airfield access details and driving instructions to follow.
- Make your reservations ASAP, it's a busy weekend at the Academy! We have a block of rooms reserved at the Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites (719) 598-7500, ask for the "IAC12 Ben Lowell Aerial Confrontation" rate.
Brought to you by: https://www.iac12.org
Please don't hesitate to contact us for more info:
Mike - arensmeyerm1 [at] hotmail.com
Jim - Murray.Jim [at] pm.me