WAAC 2020 Postponed
Team members were set to compete at the 14th World Advanced Aerobatic Championships in Hosin, Czech Republic, in August. On May 6, 2020, CIVA President Nick Buckenham announced that the 2020 World Advanced Aerobatic Championships will be postponed until 2021. Originally scheduled to be held in the Czech Republic, the coronavirus pandemic has caused the cancellation or postponement of most FAI air sports events this year including aerobatic championships. The 2021 WAAC will most likely be held in the Czech Republic and additional details will be provided by the organizers in the near future.
2020 U.S. Advanced Aerobatic Team chosen at the U.S. National Aerobatic Championships
Congratulations to the 2020 U.S. Advanced Aerobatic Team members; Top Row : Angelo Cillaroto, Matt Dunfee, Marty Flournoy, Don Hartmann. Bottom Row: Jerry Riedinger, Adam Messenheimer, J Jeff Pettrocelli (Team Captain), and John Wacker. Follow the team on their FaceBook page: https://www.facebook.com/usaadvancedaerobaticteam/
- $2500: Helps sponsor the team's entry fees at WAAC 2020
- $1000: Helps move a competition aircraft 500 miles closer to Hosin.
- $500: Helps sponsor the team's airfare.
- $100: Helps cover the cost of fuel and oil for one day of training camp.
- $50: Help to cover the cost of world-class coaching at training camp.